Sunday 20 February 2011

What blogs to show in your profile...........

Hi girls
Decided to put this quick help together.......
......I have been to a few blogs lately and getting confused...........some girls have a couple of blogs listed and they may be very similar names........
.....which one is the one they blog on................the other may be a blog they started and never used etc.............or the other way is for me I have a blog where I try some things out...
.....I don't need you to see it ...........very boring...........nothing on it really.........
if this is you follow below
when you are in the "dash board"
on the left click on "Edit Profile"
where the red arrow is it says "select blogs to display"
click on this and then another box opens up and will show the blog names listed and just untick the blog you don't want to show..............."save the settings" then you're done.
how easy was that.............
don't forget there are other help things listed on my sidebar...............
.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

4 comments:

Perri said...

Thanks for the tip, great clear instuctions :-)) I have just checked mine :-)
Happy stitching, P

Maria said...

Thanks for the helpful tip. Will go check my out too.

Jo in TAS said...

That's a great tip Chooky, never realised it may have been a problem before

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

Thanks Chooky...fixed mine up.
Cheers....Jane.