Sunday 10 July 2011

N e t b a l l world challenge............

The W o r l d N e t b a l l C h a m p i o n s h i p s are on this afternoon/evening......
.........lucky I saw Nicky's post here........I had a bit of a shot at her about the Rugby losing last night......Reds/Crusaders.....lol.........anyway she emailed back suggesting a small wager on the netball.....
......yOu'Re oN........
......the loser makes a small present for the winner..........
......you better start stitching Nicky the Kiwi's are going down...........LOL..........

........the netball coverage kicks off on about an hour.............I better go do dinner so I can watch the whole telecast...........
No matter what the outcome it should be a good games between the worlds top 2 netball teams............

GO Aussie's Go Aussies Go Aussies
Tomorrow Headline
 "Aussie Diamonds beat New  Zealands Silver Ferns and Farmgirl Stitching has to make a present for Chookyblue....."

.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol,lol,lol, you two are so funny,lol,lol

Deb said...

Go Kiwi's go, my heart will be with the kiwi's and Nicky Chooky , its lots of tough talk going on there by you. Good game last night, such a shame with the results but as much as I hate to say it we had that feeling in our water (as my Nan would have said) that the Aussie's were going to be triumphant. Would be good to win in the netball though.

suzitee said...

LOL Chooky...hope you're right about that headline!

Nicky said...

OMG - What have I done?! lol

Not sure whether to start stitching or get the bubbles chilling in the fridge!

Here's to a great game, and I hope I won't be eating humble pie tomorrow. lol

gracie said...

funny....and fun!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

LOL..can't wait to read tomorrows headlines....sorry Nicky...go the Aussies....

Daisy Jayne said...

go aussie go.... sorry nicky...but I got to go where my heart leads me... hope chooky headlines are right

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Oh shit its a close one.

By Hoki Quilts said...

Wasn't it nice that our boys let the Reds win last night - so much class I think and I have a feeling the Silver Ferns have as much class too. Top notch teams that like to share a win, great sportsmanship ; ))
kiwi hugs
Miche'le

Bronwyn said...

What a heart stopper!! Looks like the headline is going to happen. So proud of the Aussie girls.

Miriam said...

Go Aussie!! :)

Lurline said...

Hey, what a lot of fun!
Hugs - Lurline♥