Saturday 7 February 2015

Jindi's visit...........

Finally the last catch up post................Jindi came to visit after we got home from holidays............
we've been friend's online for years..........many many years.................
I started cutting these scraps into triangles..................
Jindi showed me many projects..........some hand, some machine, some a combination..............OMG.......
She  had just been to a summer school so had the show and tell from that too..............
I was really taken with the framed birds............1/2 inch hexies around them.............

And very excited about the above................Jindi was part of the SAL in 2012 when we did Some Kind of Wonderful by Anni Downs...........
Jindi had brought hers to finish........she had worked on it while away so had to add the outer borders...............it was fun pulling mine out and pinning Jindi's over the top............mine on the left and hers on the right..............
Jindi was the one who taught me to hand piece..............must get back to that.............
Catch you later
Chookyblue

5 comments:

Jindi's Cottage said...

I had the BEST time...it was so fabulous to met you in person, so wish we lived closer to each other for stitchy sessions...having my SKOW pinned up with yours was so cool...loved yours...I must get back to the quilt those birds belong to!...x

wish2stitch said...

Jindi's FG bird hexie project looks lovely. Looks like you had lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

Awesome that you got to finally meet Annette ,Annette was the first blogger I had ever met. Looks like you both had a wonderful time.xx

FloS said...

A great meeting I guess !
Florence

Joy McD said...

Lovely to meet blogging friends and see so many gorgeous projects... I love the hexie framed birds too... would love to do something like that one day xxx